Ashland Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) Program
Check out more information from the Watch D.O.G.S. program
with this link: http://www.fathers.com/watchdogs/
Our goal at Ashland is to have a dad, granddad, uncle, or other male family member in every day during the school year! Please consider being an Ashland Watch Dog and helping to support not only your child but also many other students in school who will benefit from your time in school.
Watch Dog duties will vary, but typical activities are helping with arrival and dismissal, having lunch with your child, helping out in your child's and potentially other students' classes, hanging out in recess, etc. Please let us know if there are ways you can use your skills or knowledge to specifically help our students. We will definitely work with you in this area to maximize your time and skills.
* A free t-shirt for you and your child(ren) to wear the day you come in
* All you can drink coffee
* Free school lunch
* Being recognized on the morning announcements
* High-fives from many students
* A feeling that you made a positive difference in many students' lives
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to register online: http://signup.com/go/8Q1aeA
2) Review the options listed and choose the date(s) that work for your schedule.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually to our Watch D.O.G.S program.
Remember, we are using Watch DOGS to help our school stay safe. All Watch DOGS will sign-in using their ID's when they arrive and be checked with our Raptor Security System. In addition, Watch DOGS will never be left with students without staff supervision.
Our Top Dog Mr. Carter
, who is also one of our School Counselors, is available by phone at 703.583.8774 or via email at CARTERBD@PWCS.EDU
for questions about our Ashland Watch DOGS program.